We provide meeting facilitation services to support a range of meeting objectives.
Each meeting is designed to meet the needs of your specific group.
Pre-meeting effort is placed on objectives and
processes that will create the outcomes you seek.
Meeting Services Include:
- Assessment of interests, client and participant
- Meeting planning
- Clarifying meeting purposes and objectives
- Meeting planning and design of agenda and processes
- Preparation of displays
- Management of technology (projectors, public address systems, etc.)
- Conducting meetings so that each participant's comments and viewpoints are heard and understood by the others
- Recommendations for follow-up and implementation
Types of Meetings We Facilitate
- Public meetings on natural resource issues
- Scoping meetings for NEPA and CEQA processes
- Project planning for interagency (or internal multi-function) groups
- Program planning
- Strategic planning for programs or issues
- Collaborative group efforts
- Technical workshops
- Recovery team meetings
- All-staff meetings and retreats
- "Team building"
- Focus groups
- Database planning and design
Jim Nelson to discuss your facilitation requirements.
Check or Credit Card Accepted
We use the secure servers at PayPal for your protection
VISA - Mastercharge - American Express - Discover - Debit - PayPal
PAYPAL ACOUNT NOT NECESSARY
After pressing the PAY NOW button, please fill in the agency name and dollar amount, then click update.